Tuesday, October 7, 2014

ALL ABOUT NEW IMPROVEMENT



8-October-2014


Ok.
Here we go now..

Now its been a long time (perhaps about 6 months ago since i got married ) no news , no post and  no nothing that i create onto this blogger.And , sorry for that..I now its kindda weird since i wrote and post it in English right? That's because i need to improve my english back since i left a company that i worked before..and guess what, i got new job that been hired by my own boss here as a Personal Assistant.

First of all, sorry for this english blogger.Let me explain for what i done it onto my Blogger.Guys, actually i really need to improve back my english skill since i left too far about this language.I do not know why my language (writting nor spoken) sometime became worst..:( I'm so dissapointed. Its like no enthusiasm in my life to keep it hard on it.


AND..
Since i saw one of my friend worked at a Singaporean company and he had converse well in 
English.I'm so envy and worried about it..I told it to my self, "Where's the thing? Where's my spirit for all of this? Did i just left it just like that? See....Your friend could do that far and why not for you? 

And my Head Of Admin also sometimes converse in English (that's beacuse he took  a course in Law..of course the course need English and he converse well, congrats! hehe :P) and now i know how important the language for all surrounded people! (Jobs, Studied, mixing people and bla bla bla)
but as long now as i  awake all of that..and need to get it fast..





.
AND ........I really hope i can make it just like before..and if anyone who read my blogger or took a aglance onto my blogger perhaps you guys can guide me more about it? or do have a course just suit for me? text me..Thank You..:P


No comments:

Post a Comment