Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wonderful life,Wonderful music


Kenny g-Mix the moment,-Mix the moment,sentimental,titanic,forever in love

Gosh! i was the earlier person who came early in the morning and just waited for the rest of my officemates :)
well, didnt bring my lunch snack..heheheh so cant wait for the incoming night..guess what?? badminton time..(sweat time)

Now ,im just doin my formly task as usual such (facebook,twitter,blog,and all the related such things) :)
pheww...hope my boss didnt took a glance at me now..perhaps later.(em..maybe)

hahaha....well, had u ever heard this kinda music -kenny g-well, basicly kenny g is the famous musician in the world..im bet all of u had heard lots bout him right?

this kinda music reminds me to the past love that i had been through..sweet memories..ya..im feel like fall in love again once i heard to this video music..

try to search in the youtube "Kenny G-Mix the moment,sentimental,titanic,forever in love"

i wish i could be like in the titanic(pheww....perasan gile minah ni

hahaha Lets start for a work and bye then..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment