Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WELcome to KLPAC performing centre!



hi and good evening to all who read my blog!
this is my 2nd time for a work since yesterday i been started! well , this place were awesome to me! kinda like a 'white house truly malaysia ' that can be founded in Sentul, Kuala Lumpur..

My office quite nice and surrounding with all concrete of green type ambience. Very beautiful to entered it!


rasa tenang je bila kat sini...sebab tu dipanggil "PERFORMING ART CENTRE"
more to arts design...cool!

Not much work to do by today LOL! so we're just having some fun here in office thats .
environments feels well here and cold..i should bring along with my eskimo swether...brrr...

But in the middle of the afternoon i felt so unwell and weak..
should take a blood test by this saturday..


p/s: theres a guy who might be little crazy here + FUNNY..hahahaha







No comments:

Post a Comment